News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

For Keeper....

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Fins

I don't price them, but occasionally will post 'em.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Geoff

Just needs to be buffed out.   :jack:
Geoff
:pool:
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Fins

Go back and look at some of the junk he has posted for ridiculous prices and he thinks they are good deals. These 2 cars for the money look fine to me, and I wouldn't even consider owning one. I didn't even like them when they were brand new.

You could snatch up that 70, just for the much sought after 500 in it.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Tailfin Joe

Yes only needs complete interior, has factory replacement seat covers , AC blows cold in the winter , only needs a tune up, yes that's a  good project to begin with , but it will nickel and dime you in the long run, as Fins said you would a lot better off with a 68-70 eldo, and there are some good deals out there  on these cars.
1970 Coupe Devile

Keeper

That old 67 has been there for 10+ years.It is an ok deal.but you
would have to go through and get  a 500 for it like I did or forget
it!!!

guidematic

Too bad. Maybe they could have used it for one of their resto projects on that hokey TV show.

BTW, whatever happened to that? My guess is that they were copmpletely overwelmed with complaints from the restoration parts industry they had to cancel it.