Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

DuD's blue beast is up for sale!

Previous topic - Next topic

DownUnderDeville

davecdv

Y`know you really had me worried there for a moment. :yes:

Dr.John

DuD I told you I would get a couple shots of the 75.. She cleaned up like a lady let me tell you.

DownUnderDeville

Loaded up, starting her long trek to NZ.

Then I woke up  :'(

Goddamn that's one sweet vee-hickle :yeah baby: :yeah baby: :yeah baby: :yeah baby:

Fins

That car is gorgeous Doc, but the Firemist on the '76, somehow just puts it over the top for me.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Dr.John

Yeah I love all of them.... I just feel fortunate to have the privilege to drive them.. Show em some love with the claybar and wax... It's funny fins, Carl calls the 76 JP's LOL... Now I have a couple more cars to get rid of to make room for more Caddy's.. The s10 gotta get replaced by a cheby F/S extended cab with esclade fr clip...
And I need to talk momma into offin da rustang for a cts,sts or dts... Hmmm... Then and only then will the driveway be perfect... Okay not perfect still going to need a H/O like a Cherri on top of a Sunday!!!

Fins

If it would just cool down a bit here, I'd like to claybar the new truck and put a good coat of wax on it. It just ain't no fun working like a mule out there in the 90 degree heat.  :Sweating:

I spent an hour detailing it the night before last, and last night on the way home, it rained for about 1/2 a mile. All that effort down the tubes.   :dwarf:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Gary

Those damn water spots are such a PIA, especially here when the rain drops are sitting on the car and then the sun comes out and bakes them dry.
I have places on the cars where the clear coat has been etched by that phenomenon. I have to go at it with the random-orbital polisher to even come close to getting them out. Forget about polishing them out by hand.
If I get the chance, I'll try to blow the rain drops off as soon as I get home. If I'm not at home, tough stuff for me.

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.