News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Honesty is the best policy

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

As they would say here...."What a dickhead".
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Russ

63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

madcaddyman

Seems like BS to me, wife told him "bike has to go" he said fine & posted the glowing review of the bike in the hopes nobody will buy it......."but baby I have no idea why no one called for the bike? I posted it like you told me to!"   Or he's a dickhead!

Carfreak

Quote from: madcaddyman on October 25, 2011, 01:14:17 PM
Seems like BS to me, wife told him "bike has to go" he said fine & posted the glowing review of the bike in the hopes nobody will buy it......."but baby I have no idea why no one called for the bike? I posted it like you told me to!"  

That was my thought, too.   :Muttley:
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Okay. Then let's say he's a dickhead for bowing down to his wifes orders. The same with car shopping. The most used line....I really need to ask my wife first. A nice way of saying, "I have no balls."

No I don't take orders from my wife. No my wife does not issue me orders, nor do I order my wife to get or not get something.

I told her I was getting a new truck. "Okay", was the answer. "You know what we can afford."
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

madcaddyman

She can't squeeze what you don't got..... :Muttley: