News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

8-Track

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Quote from: Denrep on December 29, 2010, 01:31:51 AM

I'm sorta bummed that the '71+ won't take an under dash.

Good Luck

Have you considered trying to find an on-the-hump style?

Knew I had a couple more 8-track players stashed away in the attic; 'found' them when looking for something else today.

The blue one is marked '70 Pontiac but I wouldn't vouch 100% on that statement.  The brackets on the black one are a bit taller.  

Sorry about the dust.   :-[
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

guidematic

Looking at these pics, I'm wanting one even more now.

Mike

Fins

The least you could do is get one without all the dusty prints all over it.

Fins
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Too bad you don't know someone who can do metal fabrication to make a custom mounting bracket for such a unit.   ;)
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

guidematic

I still have one of the in-dsh AM/FM 8-tracks. needs some cleaning and a belt, but it would fit right in where the Wunderbar is now.

I also have an oddball AM/FM/8-track/CB from an '82 Flewetwood. I just need the tri-band antenna to make the CB work.

I have collected some differant radios over the years. Among them an AM/FM that looks like it came from a mid 60's Pontiac and an mono AM/FM from a '75 Parisienne.

Mike

Tailfin Joe

I Will take a brand "X" 8 track just to confuse the "Y" generation!!
1970 Coupe Devile

Tailfin Joe

FWIW , theres another 8 track for sale 265.00 BIN on EBay 12/31/2010 ready to go with full 90 day warranty .
1970 Coupe Devile

guidematic