News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

My Fave Ford

Previous topic - Next topic

DownUnderDeville

Quotethe trunk lids were great for the little slut you found for a quicky.   

You're all class, Fins.......... :ha ha:

Fins

Quote from: DownUnderDeville on February 27, 2011, 11:34:29 PM
You're all class, Fins.......... :ha ha:

It's the truth though. Those hoods, (bonnets) were like King sized beds.   :yikes:  Back then, this area wasn't built up like it is now. Hell, you could go hide in any public park or picnic area and never be seen.

I creased the hood of my 70 Newport bad. We really got carried away.   :rockon:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Yes, the hoods were really that big. And flat too. But I didn't use one for that purpose.

Mike

Denrep

Quote from: guidematic on February 28, 2011, 02:52:12 AM
Yes, the hoods were really that big. And flat too. But I didn't use one for that purpose.

Mike

Too hot, huh?

:Muttley:
...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!

guidematic

I won't tell.......

Mike

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

EXCRUISERGUY

guidematic

Nope, not at all. It would be quite warm after the engine run a bit, and scorching in the daytime heat if parked in the sun.

Mike

Tailfin Joe

I had a 58 ford 2Dr. sedan I took in on a trade , great beater, 292 and auto, wanted to finish it but time and money changed my plans, as for a ford cougar I worked on my buddy's 68 Dan Gurney special with the 390 and air , it took me 6 hours to change the plugs the book gave you 8 hours :curse: nice car sunroof and leather too bad a drunk driver wiped it out.
1970 Coupe Devile