News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Hey, Denrep, have I got a hearse for you

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Carfreak

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Russ

Not a bad price, if the floors are not all rotted.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Fins

I like the sellers attitude.

'F' you if you don't like it.   :speechless:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

ST Dog

Quote from: pyro on April 22, 2011, 02:55:28 AM
Not a bad price, if the floors are not all rotted.

No back glass and parked outside so I suspect the floors are shot.

EXCRUISERGUY

Clink

Gary

Yeah,yeah, I meant Pyro.
Hell, at my age I'm glad I remember where I left the prunes.

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Russ

Been going through unread posts;  How'd I miss this one?
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Fins

Not bad. You're only 4 1/2 years behind. You'll catch up.   :waiting 5:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Geoff

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Otto Skorzeny

Why are you looking at Cl ads in Cleveland?

My car nut uncle lives there if you need eyes on that brown and orange '34.

Geoff

Because I have a car nut friend that I went through high school with that lives there and he sends me that stuff.
;D

Not interested in the '34 Cad.  He sent it to me for the ugly factor, I guess.
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red

Otto Skorzeny

Do you think that color combo is original?  The orange sort of looks similar to other cars I've seen of the era but the pairing with brown doesn't seem right.  They used much nicer and brighter combos on Packards and Cads I've seen from the early 30s.

Geoff

Most of the Cadillac colors I have seen from that period are dark and subdued except for a Cream color they had in 1935.  Have not been able to find a color chart for 1934 other than color names but no color "chips".
My opinion is that car is a repaint with a color choice that was with little taste, especially the bottom.  Maybe one of those deals where the guy picking the colors thought they looked great on small chips but when the whole car was painted the upchuck bags came out.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red