News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Check

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

You're not going to offer up your daughter's bedroom? 

I guess they'll have to shack up @ the Travelodge down the road. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

EXCRUISERGUY

Not us.
The royal family doesn't collect any of our tax money anymore.
The only thing we pay for is when they come to visit.

GJ

Fins

I don't know about him....but I'll give her a place to sleep.   :angel:

And I'm sure she won't get much sleep either.   :yeah baby:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

As good as she looks, she still repulses me. That whole family does.

Mike

EXCRUISERGUY

They can stay at my place if they give me that Aston Martin Volante they were pictured in.

GJ

Fins

Quote from: guidematic on May 02, 2011, 02:26:27 PM
As good as she looks, she still repulses me. That whole family does.

Mike

She has nothing to do with the family as a relation. She's there by marriage. She damned sure doesn't repulse me. I think she's gorgeous.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Married in or not. They say she's a "commoner" but has managed to hob nob with upper class for years. Her old man is noveau riche, and she's living that life because of it. But I can't blame her at all.

But the royal family are nothiong but parasites on society, and she married into them.

I have known so many beautiful girls over the years, and I find that more often than not, beauty is only skin deep. So to see a beauty, does not do anything at all for me until I find out what's underneath.

Mike

Fins

No argument from me there. I've dated plenty of really good looking girls, and you're right, beauty is skin deep.

I'm damned sure not the best looking guy on the planet, but I know how to treat a woman and I know how I want to be treated.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Gary

Quote from: Big Fins on May 02, 2011, 12:38:07 AM
Never bothered to turn the TV on.

But I would like to view the webcam in the marital suite after the nuptials are completed.   :yeah baby:

You know the Princess will be disappointed:
She thought every Ruler had 12 inches.

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

DownUnderDeville

No, I said "block your EYES!!" :Muttley:

trvlr480

Quote from: CarFreak on April 30, 2011, 12:15:52 AM
I have never watched, but I understand there's a tv show about human pack rats who treat their homes the same way. 

I had a roomate one time whilst in the Navy.  His room looked about like that.  But he didn't piss on the floor to hold the nest together.