Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

I wannit!

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

It's all yours.

Maybe I'll buy it and send to you for Holden badges for it.   :chin:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Gary

Ugly Then, Ugly Now

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

guidematic

Quote from: Big Fins on May 09, 2011, 11:12:19 PM
It's all yours.

Maybe I'll buy it and send to you for Holden badges for it.   :chin:

:rotfl:

I do like it as well. I always did like these cars. But prefer the later alloy wheels.

Mike

EXCRUISERGUY

They were nice cars, but lacked the muscle to go with the looks.
The Grand National and T type were the cars to buy.
If I wanted a MC I'd look for an AeroCoupe.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Monte-Carlo-Rare-1986-Monte-Carlo-SS-Aerocoupe-/330560483891?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cf6f0b233

GJ

guidematic

They could have easily put the tuned port engine in them. That would have made them serious runners then. But I have heard that L-69 could run pretty strong if tuned properly.

Mike

EZ

My father in law used to have an '85 Mote Carlo SS drag race car back when those cars were new.  It was awesome.
Laid in the dirt and with 14x32 Goodyears stuffed up under the rear tubs.  Wheelie bars and a parachute.  It ran a
big block Chevy motor and had about 800 HP.  It ran in the 5's in the 1/8th mile.  Pretty quick for a door slammer.
I wish I had some pictures............