News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Door handles

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Any one have some ext door handles for a 59-60 Cad?  Need them for the Hearse.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Geoff

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Carfreak

pyro,

I have exterior handles, guessing that's what you need.  But they would probaby have some pitting.  
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Russ

Thanks CF, but I am looking for some good non pitted ones.  Gotta match the fresh paint.

Fins

You're not going to shave it???    :yikes:

The car I mean.   :screwy:

There you are with your mind in the gutter again.   :Muttley:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

EXCRUISERGUY

He's not the only one.

GJ

Russ

Remember, I still plan on selling the ol man.  Donatiuons are welcome.    :eating: budget, what budget.

Fins

Not seeing the differences side by side, it's hard to offer an opinion on what to keep.

I do know if I could turn back time, I would have never sold that Eldorado I had. That was a few and far between automobile. I will say, that was the nicest non-new car, I have ever owned. To me it was flawless.

Good luck either way you go. But personally, I would hold off until the market improves a bit. It's a tad over a year away from a new election. That COULD bring about a big turn around.

No promises, but if you can hold out, it might be well worth the wait.

Think hard before you act. It might make a 3-5 thousand dollar difference.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Russ

The car is not ready to sell yet. Given the rarity of a buyer for an expensive Hearse, I may have no choice but to sell to someone with cash.  Like my underwear, I change my mind every so often. Time will tell

Fins

I'm not touching the panties part, but think hard before you make up your mind.   :chin:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Russ

As beautiful as the car is turning out, its for sale.  The moment I bought the second hearse, I knew the pink one (now blue) was for sale. The only prob was, it was half torn apart.