News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

58 fleetwood 75 limo

Previous topic - Next topic

cadillackid1955

I hate to do it but I gotta sell my limo.Its a no rust calif car.Complete in n out except for short block,2nd owner lost it to machine shop when wife was in hospital back in 84. I have not been able to find him to get copy's of pix and papers he showed me then. But the car was bought by him from Paramount studios and was Doris Days lot car.It had 39,000 orig mi when the motor was pulled for rod knock,around 83. I tried to buy it from 81 till 85, missed it by a week. Ended up getting it 2 owners and 16yrs later. Now I just dont have the room or time to give the attention she deserves. 4,000.00 is all I want. contact Vince at cadillackid1955@gmail.com

Fins

That looks like it has a lot of potential. Lot's of room to put a nicely built 472/500, to move it.

All it takes in money. I'll Pyro would love this to go with the Hearse. Dump that 63/64 he just bought, and (oh I'm going to offend some here, but)   :yikes:  get a real Cadillac.

Ya got any front and rear pics? Or just of the sides?
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

I'll say somewhere in the neighborhood of Lancaster CA.

Hey Pyro....only a days drive or so from you. NNE of L.A.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

cadillackid1955

I got more pics I can put on in a little while. Yep Landscatter is where im at,1hr north LA.

cadillackid1955

here some more

Russ

Quote from: Big Fins on June 28, 2011, 05:38:17 PM

Dump that 63/64 he just bought,   get a real Cadillac.

Bite me, big daddy.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Fins

Hey......You love working on these cars. Who else in the desert has a 58 Series 75?

You'd be King of the road with that one.   :banana:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

cadillackid1955

DAMN,I thought there might be genuine interest in a nice rust free cad w/history. But it seems a convient clowning tool was my cads only interest. :fu: Well I wont be posting any of the other 13 cads and lasalles here :Muttley:

Denrep

...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!

Russ

These guys here dont like buyin cars that need a ton of work.  You put the ton of money into it, and I'll buy it on the cheap side.  :yikes:
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Carfreak

Vince,

You're a bit distant for me.  

Well, unless it was a convert @ that price.  

Denrep

Did you ever notice that Misfit is between misfire and misfortune?  :chin:  :scratchhead:  
...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!

Carfreak

Fins

Quote from: cadillackid1955 on June 30, 2011, 09:22:22 PM
DAMN,I thought there might be genuine interest in a nice rust free cad w/history. But it seems a convient clowning tool was my cads only interest. :fu: Well I wont be posting any of the other 13 cads and lasalles here :Muttley:

Gee. Not sure how to digest that.  :chin:  Did we offend him? If not, good. We'll try harder.   :smoke:

If we did, it wasn't intentional. We offend everyone just by our nature.   :Muttley:

However, you never know who's looking at this board. You just might come across a buyer. Lot's of people look as guests and never register. This is one of the boards a guest can see. The others are only for a real Misfit to see.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631