Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Brown?

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper

I told Fins once I would'nt post these any more but man I love these cars and
every morning going to work is so cool!Everyone has to try one once in their
lives.

Usual rust under that stinkin top and I hate that stick on molding,on any car.
Brown is ok,Huh?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-Eldorado-1968-Cadillac-Eldorado-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1e661d5fe7QQitemZ130562220007QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks#ht_500wt_1021

Xris

I like these too ,I'd like a faded paint , non rusty one .

Xris

Kubla

the second one is nice, no money here though
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
1988 Fleetwood Brougham

Fins

If that's nice? I'd hate to see what you call rough.   :yikes:

That '68 in the first link is in much better condition.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Fins

Like someone else I know, I don't read about the car, I just look at the pictures. If I really have an interest, which in the older Eldo's is nill, I would read about it.

A '76 is the only Eldorado I would even consider.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Tailfin Joe

I had two 76 Eldo's one a convertible, one coupe, nice cars bought for resale , but still like the first generation, being the 68 the one I would get. Had a 79 Eldo as a daily driver really like that car.
1970 Coupe Devile

Xris

Prefer the front on the first one .

Xris