New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1971 Cadillac Fleetwood - $2500 (So Metro) Minneapolis

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Stumbled on this from another list:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/2580986525.html

1971 Cadillac Fleetwood 75. 55,ooo orig miles, 472cu w/375 hp, th400, new parts (tires, belts, alt, batt, plugs, etc). Runs good and interior is nice. Smooth ride with lots of power and tons of room. Has optional third row of seats. Orig radio and power windows work! Easy restoration but I just don't have time. Please call 952-500-1736. Will not respond to e-mails.

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Fins

Nice !!! It looks sweet for a quarter. But a lot more pics than that will have to be seen, seeing as it's location. It could be 'rustacious'.   ;)
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Denrep

...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!

Fins

I kinda like the red on the engine too.

That Silver exterior with a lipstick red interior is just beautiful. I know that's not it colors, I'm just sayin', that's all.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Quote from: Denrep on September 19, 2011, 02:29:46 PM
Is that the jumbo alternator, or what?  :rockon:

Looks to be the 80A deal. If so, and it's original, it would be the earliest example of one I've seen. And I think it would have the internal regulator as well.

I have seen internal regulated alternators as early as '72 so far.

Mike