News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

OK. 'Fess up.

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Yes.  I will never forget that fugly 76 Eldo we owned for 2 weeks.  
Olive green with dark green vinyl roof and horrid green/gold/brown plaid interior.   :eeew:
But hey, it was a BOGO deal - bought a 59 CDV and got a 76 Eldo for FREE!!!  
Can't complain too loud, it did run good once the CV joint was replaced.  
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

guidematic

Plug in your Barry Manilow 8-Track, put on your best powder blue leisure suit and platforms, and relive the era.

Mike

DownUnderDeville

QuoteCan't complain too loud,

The car was plenty loud enough by the sounds of it......... :Muttley:

And why can I access automotivemileposts.com from this computer and not my one at home? :scratchhead: :banghead:

Fins

Quote from: DownUnderDeville on October 24, 2011, 06:53:55 PM

And why can I access automotivemileposts.com from this computer and not my one at home? :scratchhead: :banghead:

We don't want you drooling all over your keyboard at home. That is reserved for Misfits only. The one at work, we don't care about. That's a corporate responsibility.   :laugh:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Quote from: DownUnderDeville on October 24, 2011, 06:53:55 PM

The car was plenty loud enough by the sounds of it......... :Muttley:

Outside wasn't so bad but interior was fugly. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

madcaddyman

I like it....really I do.

EZ

I love paisley.  I have a lot of paisley ties and our shower curtain is paisley.  We even have some paisley sheets
on the bed.  But that red paisley interior was a bit too much!!!   :eeew:  Although I kinda liked the blue one............ :yes:

classic cruiser

That interior looks like it would hide any stains on the backseat fairly well!
coffee fueled-beer cooled

DownUnderDeville

I've got the '75 dealer's folders with the samples in them. God some of that stuff is horrendous.

The 1970's really was the decade that taste forgot.........

GM Holden wasn't much better with the houndstooth in the Statesman, either, though it's more bearable.