News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

307 brackets wanted

Previous topic - Next topic

EXCRUISERGUY

I met a guy last week that is putting an Olds 350 in his 85 Brougham.
He needs all the 307 brackets for the conversion.
Anyone here have them?

GJ

Fins

If I remember right, Mike told him exactly what he needs to do the job. Many engine brackets will interchange with the 307.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Yep, I did. they are plentyfull and there are still cars in the wreckers that have all the brackets he will need. Also, if he was able to get the 350, and it's of late 70's vintage, with all the accessories on it then some of those brackets needed will alredy be on the engine. Likely more so if it has the R4 compressor.

Mike

Fins

He could use that R-4 bracket and fit it to a Sanden.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.