News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

I'd trade my 59 in a heartbeat.

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

:No:

:eeew:

:speechless:

:hammer:

:pan:

:thumbdown:

:WTF:

:yikes:

:screwy:

:protest:

:puke:

:censored:

1.  Its a 70s Chrysler

2. Fuuuugly colors

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

EZ

Fins is into the Vodka again............... :drunk:

Fins

No.   :No:  I was at work and totally straight. I still am, I'm eating now.   :eating:

Wifey said the Chrysler was gross, but I could have the Cadillac. It's the colors I'm still trying to stomach.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

guidematic

But those New Yorker Broughams were truly wonderful cars! Real stunners.

The Eldo looks just so right as well.

Mike

Carfreak

The Eldo looks just so right wrong.

Did you look at the body lines?  Panel & molding fit & finish?  The used car special engine compartment and undercarriage?  

And the colors - - inside & out  :puke:

Fins

Quote from: CarFreak on December 19, 2011, 11:30:52 PM
Quote from: Fins on December 19, 2011, 11:28:33 PM

It's the colors I'm still trying to stomach.

Looks like a turd  :rotfl:

Tell us how you really feel CF.   :tapedshut:

I think the Chrysler is a lot better looking than the Cadillac.

Wifey just never had that Pillow Top leather cradle her. Then she'd change her mind.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

guidematic

Quote from: CarFreak on December 19, 2011, 11:33:29 PM

The Eldo looks just so right wrong.

Did you look at the body lines?  Panel & molding fit & finish?  The used car special engine compartment and undercarriage?  

And the colors - - inside & out  :puke:

I only speak of the look of the car, not the quality. I can see the quickie chassis detail, the messed up panel fit and so on. The colours don't bother me a but, that was what the Custom Biarritz was.

Colour in any case is mostly subjective. However there are colours thast era so wrong on things. Like bright yellows on anything but school buses and fork lifts.

Mike

Carfreak

Quote from: guidematic on December 19, 2011, 11:38:49 PM
Like bright yellows on anything but school buses and fork lifts.

Mike

And 442s!!!    :dwarf:

Fins

There is a big difference between your 442 and the puke yellow color of a school bus.

And the NYB won't fit in my garage anyway. It's 230" long. My '59 at 225" just escapes the garage door braces when they close.   :curse:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Russ

Fins, next time I bring in a piece of garbage parts car, I'll swap you straight across the board.   :Muttley:
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Fins

Okay. I'll be on the look out. As long as it's not one of those shitbox 1960-1968 cars. The ugliest rolling monstrosities that I've ever seen.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Russ

63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD