News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Worth It?

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Ueah, pretty nice.   

Too bad it wasn't a better color than 'old man brown'. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Keeper

Brown Yes,But nice looking old car in nice shape for a relatively reasonable price.No?

Carfreak

Price seems somewhat reasonable but the color will really limit who may be interested in the car.   I wouldn't give it a second glance. 

There are so many other more appealing colors available.   Also described as dog sh*t or baby poop brown.  YUK!!!  My opinion, of course. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

trvlr480

:rotfl: :rotfl:  I can make the comment I want to make because of what I said I'd do months ago but it's very nice to have your perspective on this forum, CF.

I'm not a "brown fan" but on that car it's fine with me because of the vintage of the vehicle.  If it's as nice in person as they say it is and I was in the market for another Caddy I'd buy it even if it is brown.

guidematic

Right, it is in perspective of the time the car was built. The "Earth Tones" were popular then, and many cars followed that trend. It's like the pastels of the 50's. Many of those colours I dislike, but they were the styles of the era. And of coarse the high impact colours on the muscle cars of the late 60's early 70's. Some of those colours I find simply aweful, but accept them for what they are.

Mike

trvlr480

Certain color schemes look good on certain cars depending on the year and the body style.