News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

This would be nice to have

Previous topic - Next topic

guidematic

I like the looks of those cars. I have seen the work that goes into them and it's astounding. But unfortunately they don't stop there, it's carried on to the wheels and suspension.

Mike

madcaddyman

This one dose not look like the drive line was tinkered with.....just those ugly wheels!

guidematic

No, that looks like it was left alone. That's good. But it does look like it was bagged or has hydraulics.

Mike

madcaddyman

Quote from: guidematic on December 21, 2011, 02:48:14 PM

No, that looks like it was left alone. That's good. But it does look like it was bagged or has hydraulics.

Mike

Really....I think it would look lower  :scratchhead:

EXCRUISERGUY

Looks nice, but for 7 plus grand, no thanks.

GJ

madcaddyman

It probably cost 10$ plus grand to do that conversion....just the door windows alone must cost big $$$.

guidematic

Yes, a lot of cash went into the conversion. At least $10K. So this car is a relative bargain. That is if the conversion was not a hack job, and is on the level of others I have seen.

That money to have something really unique and stylish is a pittance.

Mike

EXCRUISERGUY

Putting a ton of money into a car to customize it is a bad investment.
I don't care how much $$$ went into it, it ain't worth it in the used market.

GJ

madcaddyman

It is very rare to see these conversion's for "sale". Most of them stay with their owners because the love of having a unique FWB D-body coupe & that far out weights the cost of the conversion. If I had the money I would get one of these done for myself in a New York minute  :yes: :yes:  

guidematic

Tailfin Joe

Jay Lenno with his stash, does not go overboard on his collection, only takes the car to a certain level he's said this on one of his Duesenburg's.he was restoring.
1970 Coupe Devile