Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Butcher's

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

147,000 ORIGINAL MILES!!!

Wow, an honest seller. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Oh ueah. This jabrone is the rocket scientist of all rocket scientists.  :hammer: :hammer:  I'm shocked he didn't say it was an original 14,000 mile car.  :rotfl: :doh: :LOL: :pull hair: :Muttley: :Cold Beer: :No:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Such an incredible low mile example........ :chin:

Mike

Fins

By the gas gauge, the fuel in it is worth more than the car.   :LOL:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

madcaddyman

What?? "zipper style cover, so driver could drive in rain without top on vehicle"  WTF  :scratchhead:

guidematic

I think he means one of those things like you use in a kayak.

Mike

Gary

I think the seller means a tonneau cover. Like the old convertible sports cars had that covered the passenger compartment while the top was down. Some were made so that the driver side could be opened while the passenger side was still used. Zippers in the middle, snaps around the perimeter.

Pic of one on FleaBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MGB-TONNEAU-COVER-NEW-1193H-ROBBINS-/200393520562?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2ea86275b2

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

madcaddyman

And your suppost to drive this way in the rain??  :LOL:

Fins

Quote from: madcaddyman on January 11, 2012, 02:04:02 PM
And your suppost to drive this way in the rain??  :LOL:

My thoughts exactly.   :jack:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

guidematic

Ueah, like a kayak.

Mike

Fins

I know some one who loves to cut the rooves off of cars. Then they say you can drive them anywhere.  as long as it doesn't rain
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631