News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Plymouth on Crack

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plymouth-1940-Plymouth-/150730584472?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item23183e3198

Dale, is that you?  Or maybe his northern cousin?
   :scratchhead:

1940 Plymouth Roadking

I got this car 11years ago and i started restoring it but cause i got short in money i couldn't continue with restoration. The car was sand down and primed and i gave 2 coats of House of Kolor silver base coat dents where fix and some holes where patch. Some minor rust spots are coming out nothing that can't be fix.

The car been sitting on my brother garage for about 7 years so i decided to sell it cause i know i wont be able to fix it. I got married and have kids now. If i don't sell it i know its going to be sitting there.

The car is 4 door suicide, the engine is a flathead 6cyl, manual three speed on the column don't know if it starts cause i didn't start it i was planning to install a bigger engine. The seats where upholster on black, the car have all windows some of the door windows are crack, dont remember which one are crack cause the car is sitting on my brother garage, the front and rear windows are not crack. I have the front and rear bumper they need to be rechrome. i have the outside trimmings some of them are missing since i bought car. The car is sitting on tires like you can see on picture. 

Car is a good restoration car. if i would it have the money and time i would keep it and restore it

Any question let me know before you bid and i will try my best to answer.

If you want to come and see the car before you bid let me know so i can talk to my brother to see when he's going to be there and i will let you know. The Car is Located in Joliet, IL.

Serious Bidders Only. Good Luck on your bidding. If you win the Bid you need to come and pick it up i don't do delivery and i don't have trailer to pull it. I will only accept Cash. Car is selling locally to.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

guidematic

Must be the northern cousin. Either that or Dale has figured out paragraphs.

Mike

EXCRUISERGUY

I'm thinking he's French.
Maybe I should telephone call him and find out. :Muttley:

GJ

EZ

Public school in IL appears to be as bad as it is in TN.  Do these guys not know about spell check?
It makes even an idiot look like he has a little bit of sense.   :speechless:

trvlr480

I can only imagine what that car looks like up close.

His kids are what I'm worried about.  However, his skills at raising a decent kid don't necessarily depend on he himself having perfect grammar and spelling skills.  I can think of a lot of PHD's that shouldn't be anywhere near a kid.

guidematic

Liberals should not be allowed to raise kids. 

Mike

Carfreak

Didn't someone suggest a while back we split the US into two countries, one for them and one for us? 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

That works for me. Give them Cali., and we'll take the rest.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Kalifornia is in crash and burn mode because of their over the top liberal policies, so yes, all the liberals can go their and wallow in their problems and blame it on everyone else.

Mike

Fins

I'd love to see the whole state break off and sink into the Pacific.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Quote from: Fins on January 17, 2012, 05:51:39 PM
I'd love to see the whole state break off and sink into the Pacific.

I'd be there to watch. Cheering along the way.The greatest benefit would be the end of Hollyweird.

Mike

Fins

Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

guidematic

EZ

The way it is now they have the upper east coast and the west coast.  We have everything else pretty much. (with a few exceptions)   :beer:

Here in Georgia the Liberals have Atlanta and we have the rest of the State.  We have them surrounded.  :shh:  We built a 6 lane Interstate Hwy around Atlanta to keep them penned in.  :rotfl:

trvlr480

Northern California (North of Sacramento that is) tried to break the state in half a few years ago.  They wanted to secede from the rest of the state.  The state wouldn't allow it because to have communism work it has to be inescapable.  Upstate California is just like upstate New York.  It's nothing like the southern part of the state.  Those people that live up there are just as pissed off as anyone.  For the most part anyway.

Liberals are everywhere now.  In every big city in every state.  Even Wyoming and Montana. California and New York is where they test the newest Stalinist tactics and once they get them to work there it spreads like wildfire.  California is responsible for a huge part of the bad legislation that sweeps the country.

It's not going to stop until the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are reinstated as the laws of the land and it's obvious no one wants that.