News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Good Price!

Previous topic - Next topic

Tailfin Joe

What do think it will sell for ? , is the console  and buckets in the Eldorado just a Cadillac item or are these a shared item that's found in the Buick or Oldsmobile, too bad I can't Cross reference these parts.
1970 Coupe Devile

Keeper

I do know the seat backs are the same for all gm full size.The upholstrey
is Cad only as well as the centre console.I would fab up something to raise it for an arm rest proper like all late models.

guidematic

I always thought it too bad that Cadillac never put a proper console in the bucket seat cars. You know, the full length type with a floor shifter. That console is really nothong more than a storage box.

Mike

Tailfin Joe

I agree Mike, its too bad back then that they really should have put a little more sizzle in the 1st generation Eldo's, too bad Gm didn't build a muscle car in the Cadillac division back in the 60's like all the other divisions had.
1970 Coupe Devile

guidematic

I often wondered what Cadillac would have done had they got the A-Special body that the Garnd Prix and Monte Carlo was based on. They could have done a sorta entry level Eldorado. Drop in the 472 and they would have had a bonafide muscle car.

Mike