News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Love this one!

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper

Been offline for a while as the guy down the street cut power/phone and cable putting in a fence!
Anyway looking at my usual eldo and 472/500 stuff and I really like this one,cool green on black.
And I feel a nice price for driver in nice shape that could last a lifetime!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-DeVille-cadillac-deville-71-caddy-LOW-miles-exc-cond-coupe-vy-nice-chrome-auto-v8-472-/190646183748?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c6365e744#ht_500wt_977

Geoff

Looks to be clean and nice, but, 35,000 miles and the engine has been repainted --- the wrong color, and not recently.  I'd like to see some proof of that mileage in the form of service records or the like.
Geoff
:pool:   
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Fins

:chin:  Cali car? AIR on it. A/C doesn't work, the clutch is fried.

And what's with people that can't spell or compose a correct sentence? No caps anywhere that they should be, punctuation is horrid.   :doh:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

thebig429

Quote from: Fins on March 01, 2012, 05:55:20 PM
:chin:  Cali car? AIR on it. A/C doesn't work, the clutch is fried.

And what's with people that can't spell or compose a correct sentence? No caps anywhere that they should be, punctuation is horrid.   :doh:
Wow, is this the CML?
Cadillac Radio
Classic rock from the 60s - 90s
triplecitiesclassicrock.weebly.com/
-------------------------------

Gary

No, it's the USA where we get 12 years of free education, during which the teaching of English is required for at least 6 of those years.
And if the student decides to sleep thru those English classes and later writes something for public consumption, that student puts on display his or her competence,or ignorance, of our accepted method of communication.  It also makes one question what level of incompetence has become our new minimum standard for graduation.

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

guidematic

These people obviously don't read either. Otherwise they would be made frighfully aware of their inept communication skills as soon as they read something well composed.

Or maybe they're just too stupid to notice.

Mike

Fins

Quote from: Gary on March 02, 2012, 02:54:22 AM
No, it's the USA where we get 12 years of free education, during which the teaching of English is required for at least 6 of those years.
And if the student decides to sleep thru those English classes and later writes something for public consumption, that student puts on display his or her competence,or ignorance, of our accepted method of communication.  It also makes one question what level of incompetence has become our new minimum standard for graduation.

Gary

"clap" "clap" "clap" "clap" "clap"

I'm by no means perfect in any way, but to read sales ads in which someone would like to sell a person their wares, that sometimes don't even make sense is beyond my comprehension. I'll write the ad, then copy it to a few people to see how it reads to them. I'm always open to suggestions for change, especially if it will help sell what it is I'm trying to sell.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

DownUnderDeville

nice car. but id of put more efort in the ad to make it redable.pisses me of when ppl abbrev evrythng and use no punchuashun or spel rong. fkn idiots.

Gary

When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Keeper

Woosh,I gotta say either i did'nt read the ad or I skipped over it.I just think its a sharp old car
anyone would would be proud driving it around.
I do hate the Wrong blue though on the covers and such.

Fins

I settle my case.   :doh:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Keeper

Rats,Now I missed capitols and some punctuation.

Gary

capitals are letters
capitols are the seat of government for a state or nation

You're welcome. Most Facebook idiots spell it "your" welcome. They're (not "their") wrong.
Sh*t, I learned this from Miss Chasko in 7th grade. I don't know how, because most of the time I was trying to control raging hormones while she sat on the edge of her desk.
Most of my blood was not in my head at the time. At least not the one on top of my shoulders.

Gary

Fins

I had teachers like that too. Miss Cubetta. A hot Italian babe that wore the late 60's short skirts and heels.  :yeah baby:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

DownUnderDeville

Ah yes. I still remember Miss van der Molen from 1988  :yeah baby: