News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Bill Mitchell Eldorado.

Previous topic - Next topic

davecdv

This looks like the same car shown on page 88 of James Howell`s Cadillac Eldorado book.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1967-Cadillac-Eldorado-GM-Show-Car-General-Motors-VP-Bill-Mitchell-Low-Miles-/230754965405?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item35ba11579d

Only thing is I seem to remember seeing a similar car on Ebay a few years back that made the same claim.

What do you guys think.
If it`s the real deal it`ll be interesting to see what it sells for..............If it reaches it`s reserve.

Fins

So that's what that little river is running down my street.  It's Keeper drooling all over the place.  :drool:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

davecdv

Keeper

Cool Yes,But I don't really like it,Hate the giant 70 seats,Hate the halo top,
hate the 71 grill,hate the headlights.I do like the air cleaner,manifolds,valve
covers.I have to read all the way through to see what the rest is about but.
They must have done it in 71 or 2 no?

guidematic

I have to question the presence of the 500. Certainly he may have had access to a preproduction 472, but the 500 was still 3 years off in 1967.

However the styling touches do reflect taste and would have been consistent with what Bill Mitchell had previously done on his personal cars.

I guess we'll see where the cards fall on this one.

Mike

guidematic

Quote from: Keeper on March 06, 2012, 02:53:25 PM
Cool Yes,But I don't really like it,Hate the giant 70 seats,Hate the halo top,
hate the 71 grill,hate the headlights.I do like the air cleaner,manifolds,valve
covers.I have to read all the way through to see what the rest is about but.
They must have done it in 71 or 2 no?

There are just too many 1970 parts on that car.

Mike

Keeper

I also like the storage hatch in the armrest!I am currently looking for one to chop up now.It does have the fog lights in the front and the knurl dash like the doctors 68
that was his neighbors,also the treated exhaust manifolds.Had to be done in 71 no
doubt.I would love to see if it is a 67 trans and final drive like mine or is it 68-up.

I am going to call the number for fun.

Keeper

71/72 Pontiac Gran Prix door handles, I called and it was a Bubba saying nothing but leave a message/BEEB.No hello,No cant get to you right now ,nothing.I left my number.
I like the stainless wire harness box too.