News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Another Tali

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Have we seen this one previously?  I don't recall. 

Odo showed 96k.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Carfreak

DownUnderDeville

What a beauty!! :yes: Gimme, gimme!

DownUnderDeville

I'm guessing that's this one here.....

Looks very nice

http://www.classicmotorcarauctions.com/novi12/product.php?id=6511

(Is it my eyes or does the car in my link have a damamged right-rear filler and yours doesn't?)

Carfreak

Quote from: DownUnderDeville on April 24, 2012, 08:28:57 PM

(Is it my eyes or does the car in my link have a damamged right-rear filler and yours doesn't?)

Yep, same car.  It was nice, but I wouldn't say exemplary condition.   Auctioneers always have a way of exaggerating and distorting facts.  

Does this view make his trunk look big?

Carfreak

Fins

I opened the link, and went through all of the ugly junk. No Talisman there. Did it sell? Price?

I guess it really doesn't matter. It's not the right colors anyway. If I get another car, it's got to be my colors and my options, for me to be happy with it.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

DownUnderDeville

QuoteI opened the link, and went through all of the ugly junk. No Talisman there. Did it sell? Price?

Was passed in at $10K

http://www.classicmotorcarauctions.com/novi12/product.php?id=6511

QuoteIt's not the right colors anyway. If I get another car, it's got to be my colors and my options, for me to be happy with it.

Man.....picky, picky, picky  :pot::hi:. I'd be happy with it. Although I'd prefer Commodore Blue. I've got it bookmarked so I can see if it goes back on the block.

Gary

Quote from: CarFreak on May 04, 2012, 03:52:47 AM
http://apps.detroitnews.com/apps/multimedia/gallery.php?id=14192

Pics from the auction with some of the prices

Seems to me there were an awful lot of "no sales" and generally low prices.
The 60 Cad 4 door was a beaut (if one can really say any 60 is a beaut).
Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

Carfreak

I know that car very well; club member owned it. We were sort of surprised that it wasn't so nice on closer inspection considering its a CLC Senior car.  Not so much deterioration but crappy quality. Had never really got anal looking it over because of circumstances being it was a local car but got up close and personal at the auction. Ueah I got pics.

Carfreak

Forgot to mention its ready for sale by a dealer in Florida (Fleabay)