News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Canadian Killer

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

That's right in Mike and GJ's 'hood.

If it was a Grand National, he killed the value of it.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Keeper

No Dout,Those little cars are $10k all day.I think its just logos.Kinda cool
car as there is tons of parts for them cause of the GN.Fillers and dash kits
and such.

madcaddyman

$4k for that & such fine pics  :No: dick!

Rene

guidematic

Yep, Guelph is a stone's throw from here. they were good cars, and a lot of guys have been putting big inch engines in them. $4K is actually pretty decent if the car is not Mickey Moused to death and is solid. Those cars all went away because of rear fram rot.

Mike

Tailfin Joe

If its done right ,should haul ass, not a bad price for a unique, toy I wonder how well it would run against a GN? , I wonder how the Buick guys would react when you open the hood, and see a Cadillac Stage1 engine ?
1970 Coupe Devile

Fins

They would act like Cadillac guys would when they see a BBC or SBC in a Cadillac. They would shake their heads and walk away.   :No:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Keeper

I don't think so Fins.Yes Chevy in a Cad or Ford=Stupid but an old V6 Regal that can lift the
front tires and still keep it in the GM family is impressive to the GN guys.They get get a kick
out of it.

Tailfin Joe

Have any of you local Misfit's checked out the car? from the pictures seems to have a good look, but you can't tell a book by its cover.
1970 Coupe Devile

guidematic

Nope, not as far as I know.

Mike