News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1937 Cadillac LaSalle For Sale

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

This car is in Charleston TN.  Phone number is 423-762-4189.  Will deliver.
4 door, V8, 3 speed, COMPLETE and all original.  Car is apart and has been
blasted and primed.  Call for details.  Was $6000 and is now asking $3000.

I don't know this car or this person but it sounded like a great deal for someone that wanted
to build one of these cars.

Geoff

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Geoff

Wellll, ueah!  I was looking for a link or a picture or something.
Guess not.
Geoff
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red

Fins

EZ doesn't want to make it EZ for you.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Geoff

Last thing I need is another car anyway, but I like to see 'em.   ;D
Geoff
:pool:

1935 Cadillac - Big Red

Fins

Are you kidding? Big Red needs a baby brudder. And what could be better then a '37 LaSally?

After all, it is Cadillac's Companion Car.   :yes:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Geoff

:doh:   :butt:  :No:

No way, the Caribou is my last car.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red

Carfreak

Quote from: Geoff on June 12, 2012, 04:02:44 PM

No way, the Caribou is my last car.

Is that the story you told Jan?   :rotfl:
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Geoff

;D  Nahh, she doesn't mind, she already has plans to take 2 cars to shows.  I get to take Big Red, she gets to take the Caribou --- guess who pays for the gas for both cars.  That "guess who" fellow sure is a nice guy.  If I were to do another one I would have to sell Big Red or the Caribou and that ain't gonna happen in the foreseeable future, and once the foreseeable future is upon us I will be too old to do another one.  
However ---- should I come into some money, I would sure like to have a light blue or light green '62 Cadillac coupe with a white leather interior.  Had a light blue one for a little while back in '65 or '66 and I thought it was beautiful.  Also a '30/'31 Ford Model A lo-boy open roadster ('32 grille, etc.) would be a fun Florida car.  Dream on, dream on oldtimer.
Geoff
:pool:

1935 Cadillac - Big Red

EZ

Sorry Geoff.  The car was listed in a local paper magazine locally and the picture was so fuzzy
it wouldn't have done any good to scan it.  The car is supposed to be all there, including the trim.
I think he just got overwhelmed.  It sounded like a good deal for a complete car.