News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Needed for Cadillac

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

I need the 2 trans cooler lines that come out of the radiator for my '59. These are 2 piece lines that couple with the hard lines that go to the transmission. They run from the radiator to the connection on the passenger side frame rail.

Both ends are 3/8" inverted flare.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Fins

Ueah, USA has the complete 4 sections in stainless for $90.  :chin:

Went to the OPGI site and the product is back ordered. A phone call reveals it might be a month to get the product. Sorry. Bye.

I guess I'd be better off new anyway. The rubber section would be pretty much toast from age. I just don't need the long sections that go from the frame connector to the trans.

I'll have to see what NAPA has on the way into work. Their page brings up 200+ items for everything on the road but something that old.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.