News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

"Kept in the garbage most of its life"

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/3373754916.html

Doesn't look to bad for being in the garbage.

It's apparently a 76 CDV expertly disguised as an elodrado vert.

Jon

If I remember correctly,   you wanted a 76 eldo fins.......

Fins

Quote from: Jon on November 01, 2012, 02:47:19 PM

It's apparently a 76 CDV expertly disguised as an elodrado vert.

WTH is an Elodrado?  :scratchhead:   :tapedshut:

But for a nickle, it has potential.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Typo catching by the experts here.   :LOL:

Mike

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Tailfin Joe

I like it , and I think 4k or 4500 would buy it , I would change all the fluids first , you hope that it was stored on concrete , how many times you see a car with good chrome and a straight body only to find out the under carriage is gone .
1970 Coupe Devile

Fins

Ueah, you wave 40 Bengies in his face and you'll see the title.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631