News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Hurts More than M.X

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

The Del Caballero's were a conversion that could be done designed by George Barris. If you google it, you'll find a few more with the same conversion. It's a little over the top, but I don't thing it's nearly as bad as the M.X.

Gary

When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

EXCRUISERGUY

It hurts my eyes to look at it.

GJ

Fins

Quote from: EXCRUISERGUY on December 07, 2012, 06:53:54 PM
It hurts my eyes to look at it.

GJ

Worse than that. It's just plain removed ugly.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Okay. How about just butt ugly then?
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

I haven't clicked the link yet but sounds like fugly explains it quite well.   :yes:
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

davecdv

guidematic

Dunno about Barris. Over the years he has done stuff from quite cool to really bizarre to downright fugly. I think by the end of the 60's, pretty much all of his stuff falls into the latter category.

Mike

Tailfin Joe

I think its a great car to sober up to when you open the garage door the night after, BTW I saw on the news , that the Oringinal Batmobile was going up for sale at Barret- jackson next month. I wonder what a modified 55 Lincoln wil bring??
1970 Coupe Devile