News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

77-79 factory Cadillac 425 multiport EFI setup

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

This is for sale on another forum:  look at post #1026.   Let me know if anyone wants me to inquire about it.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/rwd-19xx-1984-deville-fleetwood-1985/207821-official-parts-sale-wanted-thread-69.html

"Hey Guys,

UP for sale is a 77-79 factory Cadillac 425 multiport EFI setup. I picked this up about 10 years ago in trade for some Cadillac parts. I ended up not needing it because I ended up using a system modified for a newer ecu. Included is the manifold, throttlebody, throttlebody to manifold gasket, fuel rails, fuel pressure regulator, injectors, ECU, wiring harness, distributor, TPS, IAC and temperature sensors. The ECM and harness is from a 77-79 deville fleetwood but will also work on a 77-78 eldorado with modifications to the harness lengh. The EGR valve and EGR Base bracket is included but want to note that the transducer is missing a long with the pipe that goes to the transducer. This will also work on a 500 by swapping the injectors and ecu out for a 500 ecu and 500 injectors. I have heard that Bruce Roe is able to modify computers to run the 500. This could also be modified for newer sensors and a newer ecm. I am unable to test it so I am selling it as is. These were a pretty rare option back in the day and are pretty hard to find. I'm asking 375 shipped. Shipping is very expensive due to weight. I will ship anywhere in the US and can also ship to canada/europe however shipping would be more money. Shoot me a PM if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks - Justin "