News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

57 Sedan DeVille

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.John

Well Misfits, I never thought I would see the day I part with her.. But she has to go.. Cheep too!!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=261160653433&index=1&nav=SEARCH&nid=92621119251

Dr.John

Two bids already!!!  Mortamor Sell!!! Sell!! Sell!!!

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Russ

That car is worth more than the current bid.   Its a nice one Dr. Jon.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Dr.John

Thanks guys!! I hate to part with her but you know I'll get another one.. I'm not askin that much, needs some love to be right.. But it is straight as a dime.. I was impressed how it ran and handled.. Like a modern car.. But with balls!!

Dr.John

5 bids!! 4 bidders.. But the high bid is some dude and he has 0 history... Gerrrr....

Carfreak

When did he register?  Has he bid on other items recently?  You can view this through Ebay.

Send him a message and ask for his contact information to verify he is a valid and serious bidder.  

Explain your concern, that he has zero feedback.  

If he doesn't reply with a favorable answer then ban him from bidding any further.  

Your reserve hasn't been met yet so no need to cancel his bids.  

No response now generally means deadbeat bidder at the end of the auction.  

At least you can try to wean out the losers.  
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Dr.John

:SoapBox: ahh fux!! Some dude dK is bidding!!! Okay this is stress full.. :curse:

Carfreak

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

At the end of the 6 days left, Doc's going to be a basket case watching it.   :LOL: :rotfl:   :smoke:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Dr.John

Yes I'm watching it close!! I'm sure I'll be a wreck till I have cash in hand!!

Tailfin Joe

I will put my phone number in the ad a lot of times if there serious they will call with legitimate questions, and sometimes you sell it off eBay, I sold a car one time to this girl she came with her mother with cash in hand I said do you want to test drive the car ?, no this is exactly want I want, and off she went , another time I sold a car to a guy out of state , two weeks latter the guy calls me and said I lied to him about a rust free car , he took the fenders off and found surface rust INSIDE the fender!, don't let this scare you Dr. John , all you need is two guys that want your car and you might get double the selling price !, this happen to me one time! good luck !!
1970 Coupe Devile

EZ

Nice car John.  It's a shame to have to sell it.

Dr.John

Thanks guys yeah it's a shame to dump it. she is damn near perfect! but I need the cash.. So lets hope joe is right and I get double what I want for it... 

Dr.John

Two hours and forty three minutes till she finds a new home I hope..