New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

57 Sedan DeVille

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.John

I don't think it's gonna sell guys....  :-/

EZ

What's you're reserve?  I'll ask around and see if anyone down here in interested.................

Dr.John

I had the reserve @ 8500 but I'll take six.

Fins

It hit $5900. Sit a few days and relist. It won't cost you anything.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

It may be fate that you are the keeper of that car.

Mike

Dr.John

I'm going to list it again.. This time no reserve.. I would have liked to pull 8500 for it.. But I'll let it go for 5500, it has to go.. I have no room for it...

Fins

If you're going with no reserve, then you had better start the auction at a decent base rate. Otherwise you'll be giving it away.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Dr.John

guidematic

EXCRUISERGUY

Fins

Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

EXCRUISERGUY

I typed in 1957 Cadillac and it didn't come up.
What did I do wrong?

Fins

No clue. That is exactly what I typed in. Though I did it in ebay motors, not the home screen.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Dr.John

She's going to Florida boy!!!! Sold sold sold!!!

Carfreak

Sold?   

Congratulations!

Got any $$$ yet? 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.