News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

57 Sedan DeVille

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.John

500 PayPal right away.. Just waiting for contact!! Only 5100 must be the going rate..

Carfreak

Sorry to see her go, but sometimes that's life.   :confused2:
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Geoff

Congrats, JP!  Too bad it is not coming to my house.
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Dr.John

Someone is getting a Righteous Cadillac..

guidematic

Someone got a great deal on a great car!

Mike

Fins

Didn't it still need the trans built and installed?
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

EXCRUISERGUY

Great deal for the buyer, too bad you didn't get more for it.

GJ

Dr.John

transmission is going in the trunk fins.. cash getting wired tomorrow.. transport company picking it up.. 5k in parts easy.. im keepin the hubcaps i bought.. they'll look nice hanging in the garage till i find something else..

Dr.John

Cash in fist.. Long day lots to do for the next week.. She's going to Florida..

Fins

Quote from: Dr.John on February 12, 2013, 05:32:31 AM
She's going to Florida..

Why not? All the rest of them come here. What's one more?

At least she's white and works.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

::)  I was thinking Teri, not the car. Hey, I just got up. I haven't had a half cup of coffee yet.   :coffee:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Russ

At least the car is staying stateside.  Congrats on the sale.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Fins

Where in FL. is it coming to Doc? South, North, Central?
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Dr.John

the guy is from north of Miami...