News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Fender

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper

Well,Looking over my car,seems the only real part I am going to need is the passenger fender with the stainless.I have
almost everything else to rebuild him.Any Canada Misfits near this old guy?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/68-Cadillac-Eldorado-Salvage-Parts-Car-1968-/221006443082?pt=Salvage_Parts_Cars&hash=item337502b24a&vxp=mtr

Jon

There's a buddy of mine at work that owes me tons of favors who drives back home to his girlfriend in Kingston each week.  He's a gear head too who dropped a 454 into a blazer.
I'm sure he'd be happy to do a drive by pickup if his expenses were covered and got to see some pics of the fender being put to good use.

guidematic

I'd bet that fender is pretty rotten at the bottom. That car looks like it's been there for some time. And given the mess of the hood, I doubt there is much salvageable on the body.

Mike

Keeper

I know its rusted big,but not KRINKELED , I have to have maybe just the front to graft together.I will know more when I rip it off the car.

Carfreak

Is someone else's insurance paying the bill?   Have them get you a nice one from the desert!!!!   
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Here it was probably some illegal doing the Fred Flintstone through the red light with no insurance.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Keeper

Nothing is easy!!!!We both have the same insurance.....