News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Emblems crests and Vees - some NOS

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Spent most of yesterday sorting and identifying half dozen boxes of Cadillac crests, wreaths, scripts and vees.  This stuff is part of the stash retrieved from a friend's building before it was foreclosed last fall.  Finally starting to make some headway again after couple dozen p-cup loads of stuff came here in quick order. 

Some of the late 70s and many of the 80s era items are NOS.  Let me know if you are looking for anything. 

Special pricing on Cimarron scripts.   :rockon:
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Jon

I'm not adverse to picking up some spare parts for Chester.
Any hood ornaments with the wreath? (don't worry GJ, if CF has any you get first dibs on one)
If you've got any pics of the pile I might be able to identify what I'd be interested in.

Fins

59 stuff brings the big $$$. So I'll stay quiet. If/when the time comes to paint the hood and trunk, I'll spring for the repops.

59 V's and Crests bring more than a car is worth on the market.

However, I do still have this in my small collection. All I need is the car to put it on.  ::)
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

There's always stuff I need. And there's always stuff I want. What if anything do you have for my '85 Eldorado?

Mike

Russ

63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

EXCRUISERGUY

Let me know if you come across the crest and wreath for a 93-96 trunk lid.
That's my first priority right now.

GJ

Xris

If you have anything left over for the 86 ,or the 60 , I'm interested C.F.

Xris

62 driver

Do you have any nice driver type emblems for a 61-62.  I have them all but they are dull.  Dave

mose

I'll eventually need '66 'sedan deville' scripts for the rear fender; mainly need the 'sedan' portions.  I also need replacement crests/wreaths for the pillar.

thanks,

...mose

Carfreak

Quote from: mose on April 01, 2013, 09:02:18 PM
I'll eventually need '66 'sedan deville' scripts for the rear fender; mainly need the 'sedan' portions.  I also need replacement crests/wreaths for the pillar.

thanks,

...mose

Sent a couple pics by email.  Wasn't sure if it went through the first time so may have accidentally been sent twice. 

Don't believe I have the crest/wreaths for the pillar.  Do you have a pic with measurements?

Carfreak

Quote from: guidematic on March 31, 2013, 03:10:30 PM

There's always stuff I need. And there's always stuff I want. What if anything do you have for my '85 Eldorado?

Mike

Mike I sent some pics through Sunday afternoon which should have included stuff for your Eldo. 

guidematic

Hmmm.. Nothing came through. Did you use the right e-mail?

Mike

Jon

Carfreak

Thanks Jon.

I'll check to see where my email went Mike when I get home later.

Jon

Mike just sent me a message that his e-mail blocked my forwarded message.
You should probably try and send it to him again, it might like the original better than a forwarded version.  The only problem with your original message was that you ended it with .ca instead of .com on his e-mail address.