News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Old MTS stash

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper

Not too sure if the link works for non members of the powerboard but Al saved his prized stuff when he sold MTS.He needs to sell it now.
http://www.cadillacpower.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15868

Fins

The link works just fine. I didn't have to log in to see it.

Lot's of goodies there if you have the spare change.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Fins

I'm still wondering why I didn't by Al's 56 when he was selling it.  :bonk:  He practically gave it away, and it was a damned nice looking car.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

ST Dog

Guess it's gone.

"The requested topic does not exist."

Fins

He wanted it all gone in one shot. No individual parts. Buy it all, or don't get anything.

He let a small gold mine go for nothing. I guess his time is short on this earth.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631