News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Emblems crests and Vees - some NOS

Previous topic - Next topic

guidematic

Jon

I just looked back, it seems I had the two backwards in my previous post.  She tried to send it to .com instead of .ca
:pty:

mose

Quote from: CarFreak on April 02, 2013, 02:39:18 AM
Don't believe I have the crest/wreaths for the pillar.  Do you have a pic with measurements?

As a matter of fact I do! 

I filled and painted the holes in the pillars, still not sure if I'll replace the crest/wreath.  But I wouldn't mind having them.

...mose

Keeper

How about a handfull of Hubcap Crests?I have to Sharpie in, the Blue,Red and Black all the time.There is only a slight hint of Gold left behind the Ducks.I am going to try for the first
time the new Gold Sharpie and wipe the Ducks clean.I will post a photo of before and after.

guidematic

Yep, got the pics. That's quite the load of stuff there!

Mike

Carfreak

Quote from: pyro on March 31, 2013, 03:32:52 PM
Keep me in mind for any 63/64 stuff.

Nothing right now pyro.  If anything shows up, I'll let you know.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Tailfin Joe

Hey CF any 70 emblems need one in the back if it's in good shape the crest for the trunk .
1970 Coupe Devile

Carfreak

Quote from: EXCRUISERGUY on March 31, 2013, 04:54:45 PM

Let me know if you come across the crest and wreath for a 93-96 trunk lid.

GJ

Like this or something different? 

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

You had better get a tape with mm's on it. Them thar Canucks cain't read no 1/16ths, 1/8's and 1/4's.   :pty:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Jon

We're used to dealing with both systems.  just because your system is more annoying doesn't make it unusable, the American people are proof of that  :icon_OO:.
Besides Mike and GJ both were alive to see the adoption of the metric system in Canada.

guidematic

I use them both all the time and regularly convert between them. I know the system as well as you do. I also know the metric system quite well.

Mike

Fins

Quote from: Jon on April 04, 2013, 02:45:40 AM
We're used to dealing with both systems.  just because your system is more annoying doesn't make it unusable, the American people are proof of that  :icon_OO:.
Besides Mike and GJ both were alive to see the adoption of the metric system in Canada.

Man you're cold.  :finger2:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Jon

Quote from: Fins on April 04, 2013, 11:57:55 AM
Quote from: Jon on April 04, 2013, 02:45:40 AM

Man you're cold.  :finger2:

Maybe I'm just getting that way in my old age.

Fins

Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631