News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

A Fairy Story.

Previous topic - Next topic

davecdv

I know,I`ve obviously got too much time on my hands but you`ve got to read the history of this car.

This guy should be writing novels `cause I think he`s got a great imagination.Either that or he`s very gullible.

I should warn you this is an AMC not a Cadillac,but it`s good for a laugh if you`ve got the time to read it all :Muttley:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1966-AMC-Ambassador-990-Station-Wagon-factory-327-auto-with-power-steer-/171120842440?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item27d798d6c8&_uhb=1

trvlr480

Yes, well I actually sat in John Lennon's Volkswagon bus in a junkyard in VA.  I even saw the proof that is was his after seeing the title with the name Yoko Ono Enterprises on it.  That bus wasn't worth a damn thing.  It had been sitting in the mud for who knows how many years.  I'd bet if you got it towed out of there the top of the body would have separated from what was left of the floor pan.  The marijuana residue stuck all over the interior was probably worth more than the vehicle itself.  You could tell just by the way it was customized with the porthole "windows" in the rear doors that a SERIOUS druggie had spent a lot of time in that thing as well as a lot of money customizing it.

That was a good read though and as a matter of fact it might all be true.  I wouldn't bet money on it though.