Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1964 Trumpet Horn for sale.

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

48....young to you there Fins.   :yeah baby:

63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Jon

You seem to be getting quite excited about your own sister there Pyro.

Fins

Quote from: pyro on October 04, 2013, 12:13:08 PM
48....young to you there Fins.   :yeah baby:

Way too old for me buckyroo. Now what I get accepted by is a totally different thread.

Quote from: Jon on October 05, 2013, 12:05:06 PM
You seem to be getting quite excited about your own sister there Pyro.

Incest is a big thing if you search the web. If you want to see it up close, Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi is a good place to start. But I think that you'll find West Virginia to be leading the way in inbreeding.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Jon

Quote from: Fins on October 05, 2013, 12:33:48 PM
Incest is a big thing if you search the web. If you want to see it up close, Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi is a good place to start. But I think that you'll find West Virginia to be leading the way in inbreeding.

Thanks,  but I'll have to pass on that one.

Fins

Me too. And I'll even speak for Pyro on this one. I don't imagine he is that twisted.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

No wonder the Scarrow Boys were defrauding people out of their trumpet horns.

Russ

Just read this post.   :read:  I'm not that sick, just trying to pawn off the sister to a Misfit.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

62 driver

Quote from: 62 driver on September 30, 2013, 11:41:51 PM
This is a real 1964 (only year) Eldorado Trumpet Horn for sale.  It is stamped with the part # 896 12V. It is in very nice condition with no dents. It has it original mounting brackets. The one on the end and the one clamp it the middle. It works like it should. You will not find another one for sale unless someone is parting a 1964 Eldorado that has one, which is not likely. They made repop right hand mirror but never repoped the Trumpet Horn. Price for that $50,000 car that is missing the horn! $550. + shipping. Email at nogas2day@gmail.com

Update! Sold it for $300. and just picked another 896.

Carfreak

Good deal.   :vil-music:

Without re-reading through the thread, is the 896 the one you need for your car & your son's? 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

62 driver

No it's not for the 61-63. It is for a 64 Cadillac. Not at home but the 61-63 are about 19" long and the 1964 horn is 22" long. I have one 61-63 horn for myself and Matt is running a Buick I think. Then I just pick up this 64 horn. I bought not knowing the part number. A crap shoot.
Dave

62 driver

Update, just bought another trumpet horn. Also a crap shoot and won't know the number for a few week when I receive it. Will post the find. Dave

Fins

A few weeks? Where are you? Australia?
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

62 driver

Fins I been working on restoring a set of Kelsey Hayes 40 spoke wire wheel. I am pulling out my hair! O I have no hair left.  :)

Fins

Oh, I know. I read every thread, just in case it needs a smart assed comment added to it.  ::) You have more patience than I'll ever have doing wheels like that. I'd rather slap on a set of wheel covers and call it a day.

I've never seen a modern day set of real wires that I liked. For some dumb reason, I always thought that the factory Cadillace wire covers looked good on select cars.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

62 driver

Fins, I agree! It would be cheaper to buy a new set of 48 spokes. I have now tore my interior out to refresh it with carpet and paint plus a good cleaning. It started on a Sunday afternoon to grease/fix the back windows the had not been used for 40+ years.  Next thing you know the whole inside need work.