News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Wheelcovers

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Quote from: CarFreak on October 29, 2013, 09:08:06 AM
I don't use FedEx unless absolutely the only option. Too many bad experiences.

:yes:  I had an account with fed ex, but the same experience. Nothing but billing problems.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Jon

Some purdy wheel covers just arrived at my desk.   :banana:

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Geoff

Very glad they finally made it Jon and pleased that they are something you are happy with.
Geoff
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Fins

You're just a good guy Geoff. But we all knew that.  :yes:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Jon

Quote from: Geoff on November 19, 2013, 11:40:02 PM
pleased that they are something you are happy with.
Geoff

Happy indeed.

Chester's in hibernation till the spring, so it'll be a bit of a wait till I put them on. Here's a pic of the current one's that don't have the wreath. I've been looking for the wreathed versions for some time now.

guidematic

I have a set of those I want to put on the '87. I still feel they are better than the phoney wire wheel caps.

The turbine covers were available for '85 so far as I know, and on the Fleetwood they would have had the wreaths.

Mike