News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

'93 - '96 Fleetwood wheels

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

In case anyone is interested, here is a new set of '93 - '96 Fleetwood chrome wheels over at the MOBO --- $1500 plus $50 for the 4 center caps plus shipping.

http://forums.cadillaclasalleclub.org/index.php?topic=128616.msg163253#new
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

guidematic

There ya go Gareth! Brand spankin` new as well!

Man, seeing that I'm glad I jumped on the wheels I got for my '94. They came with Royal Seals to boot!

Mike

Carfreak

Price seems a bit steep. Are they in Canada?
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Steep? I think the guy was trying to buy Christmas for his whole family in one shot. It's been a long time since I've been to the MOBO.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Steep? Not really if they are still new in the boxes. Check out the prices of any aftermarket wheels and they really aren't out of line at all.

Mike

Jon

They are not still in the box.
He bought them brand new in the box 2 years ago,  then put them on the car.  the car has been driven for 1 year, then 1 year in storage.
He mentions that he can clean them up to point where they look nearly as good as when he got them.
Then he shows pictures of them on the car.

Geoff

Right, I should not have used the word new ---- little used would have been better.
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red

Carfreak

guidematic

Ueah, missed the slightly used bit. I wondered about the on car pics too. But if they are as new, no blemishes whatsoever, still they are worth what he's asking. But I bet there is some room to joo him down a bit.

Mike

Fins

Then he may try and 'goy' you up.  :Muttley:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Fins

What a douche CR is. Now I know why I stay away from that site. I think my blood pressure doubles just hearing his name mentioned.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Geoff

1935 Cadillac - Big Red

Carfreak

Did you meet him in St. Aug?  Or Geoff, in Quincy? 

Fins

I met him last year in St. Auggie.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Geoff

Don't believe I've met him personally but from reading his posts on the MOBO he sure sounds like an odd duck.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red