News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

'93 - '96 Fleetwood wheels

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

You know that rule from the Mobo about not speaking derogatory about vendors? 

Well they have the same thing among Board members.   ::)
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

EXCRUISERGUY

$1500 plus $50 Plus shipping is way too steep for me.
They go for $500 each still in the original box, used they are worth half that if that much at all.
I don't have the cash anyway, I've reserved that money to replace the vinyl roof in the spring.

Quote from: guidematic on December 21, 2013, 05:33:42 AM

Man, seeing that I'm glad I jumped on the wheels I got for my '94. They came with Royal Seals to boot!

Ya, you got your for a lot less than that with almost new rubber on them.

Thanks for the heads up Geoff. Hopefully I'll find a set when I have some cash saved up.

GJ

Geoff

;D  I'll keep a look out.   :yes:  Maybe a low offer would net some results if he hasn't sold them yet.
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Jon

Here's another set.  This will probably move fast.
Quote1993-1996 chrome wheels and tires.2 rear are new michelin tires.2 front need to be replaced due to bad alignment.$400 650-241-8097 san francisco bay area

EXCRUISERGUY

Hard to see what kind of shape that wheel is in. I'd like to see what the other 3 look like.
Fed Ex shipping would be around $650. :yikes:

GJ