News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

ECC Control Head

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

The worst that happen is you'll have an extra should another one come to be.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

So presumably you can't use my Reman units, right?  Bummer. 
Guess I'll stash them back in the barn for another 20 years.   :P
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Russ

Quote from: CarFreak on January 01, 2014, 01:46:55 AM
So presumably you can't use my Reman units, right?  Bummer. 
Guess I'll stash them back in the barn for another 20 years.   :P

You found it?
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Carfreak

Two. But unfortunately it looks like they won't work on Mike's car.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

guidematic

Damn, I wish they would. They are to good ones.

Yes, go for it Jon!! Just let me know how much and where to send the $$.  :rockon:

Now after all this, the bloody thing has been working flawlessly for the past couple of days.

Mike

Fins

When you get the new one in, see if it can be taken apart and all of the connections cleaned with contact cleaner. You like playing with that small stuff. It should be no problem for you.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Jon

I've got a spare control head for Chester (I might actually have two  :confused2:). And I like the piece of mind of having it.

guidematic

Ueah, and I think I have a spare laying about for the '87 as well. Those were used from 1980-85, and are a lot more common. I think they changed when the 307 became the standard engine in '86 and there it didn't have the OBD capabilities the previous ones did.

Mike

Jon

I wonder what would make the 86-89 units rarer.

And I thought the ht-4100 cars had a different climate control than the 368 and V864 cars.

Russ

Quote from: Fins on January 01, 2014, 03:50:54 PM
You like playing with that small stuff. It should be no problem for you.

:Muttley:
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD