News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Was for sale....

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

What's kinda cool? Do I have to click the link and get all of Ebay's spyware on the computer again. I'm getting read to load a Linux platform. Windows won't like me next month and I ain't paying
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Keeper

Fleetwood Brougham Station Wagon    Calistan?

EXCRUISERGUY

38 grand is a bit steep.

GJ

Geoff

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Fins

So, no loss by not looking huh?
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Keeper

Like I said its pretty Cool. I think you would like one,Fins.

Fins

Nah. Station Wagons never got a second look from me. Kinda like a Mini-Van. I've only been in one of those and that was in Savannah in '07. Little POS.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

guidematic

Station wagons have always intrigued me. Their roots are interesting, and as they went through the years they always remained interesting.

Minivans are just generic boring. They can't be placed in the same category as station wagons, even though they were a major factor in their demise.

Mike

Otto Skorzeny

This is one of the 5 cars that Bob specifically bought and had to take the Toronado to get.  (not this ebay one)  I may have a picture of his 76 on my shoe phone.

They're built by the company that made the Caribou.

Otto Skorzeny

Geoff

The Castilians were built not by Caribou Motors but by Traditional Coachworks that built the Mirage.
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Otto Skorzeny

Right. I actually knew that  because Bob's  silver car is a Mirage.  I just wrote caribou because I was thinking of yours, I guess.

DownUnderDeville

That guy also has his '74 Talisman up for grabs too, if you've got 28K lying around....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321332571520?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Otto Skorzeny

In Fins' favorite color, too!