News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1959 Cadillac Parts for sale (except for rear view mirror bracket)

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

1959 Cadillac Parts for sale (except for rear view mirror bracket)
Pair of rechromed inside front door handles                                   $50
Pair of rechromed outside front door handles                                  $110
Rechromed rear view mirror bracket    196x NOT 1959                    $75      
Rechromed inside handle for driver door mirror                               $20   SOLD
Instrument cluster original                                                             $65 (plus shipping)
Autronic Eye head unit only                                                            $95
Convertible top latches – needs replated                                          $75
Rear suspension parts                                                                    $450 for all of it
   Ball joint      1 each   RP10450                 $130
   Rear upper      4 each   RP15608                 $225
   Rear Lower forward   2 each   RP15607         $75
   Rear Lower rear      2 each   RP15606         $125
This stuff is heavy====shipping on your dime

Air conditioning vents-misc parts                                           $65       
Inside front door trim pieces need replated                             $65            

Photos here :
http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/scmerkur/library/Cadillac%20parts%20for%20sale?sort=3&page=1

Cross posted at MCLC. I hope I don't have to post this at the CLC board. I don't want to deal with the crap.

Found more stuff:
Car Cover with bag for 59 convertible                                     $100
Persian Sand spray cans 4                                                      $ 25

Look, I need this stuff gone. Make me a reasonable offer on all of it. I can deliver in the Southeast : Charlotte, Atlanta, Columbia, Asheville, (gulp) Augusta.
We can always work out meeting somewhere.

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

The Pope

Gary, I could use the

Rechromed inside handle for driver door mirror                               $20

Let me know shipping. No huge hurry, but I DO want it. BTW Your photobucket link does not work for me. "Page not available"
Pope Bill :pope:

20 tons of Blessed Mid-Century chrome, steel and leather.

Gary

Bill
you got it. PM me your address. I promise I won't stalk you.
The link works fine for me, but there may be a cookie making it work.
If someone else could try it and let me know whether or not it works, I would appreciate it.

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

davecdv

Quote from: Gary on January 27, 2015, 03:37:14 AM

If someone else could try it and let me know whether or not it works, I would appreciate it.

Gary

Works fine for me Gary.

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

The Pope

Link works here also, you know what Pope guy is talking about. Going to have a cookie with my coffee.  :tired-coffee:
Pope Bill :pope:

20 tons of Blessed Mid-Century chrome, steel and leather.

Gary

Gary

Bump

added a couple of items

Gary

I need this stuff gone. Make me a reasonable offer.
Shipping on you.
Otherwise it going to The Dump (or Denrep's place for storage....he'll never notice).

Gary

Gary

Instrument cluster original                                                             $65 (plus shipping)

SOLD!!

Now I finally have enough money to buy the Lear Jet I always wanted.

Gary

Otto Skorzeny

Is the instrument cluster the only part left or the is that the only part that sold?

Gary

Gary

Some of this is on EBay. Just search "1959 Cadillac xxxx" where xxxx= door handles, or whatever.

Gary

Gary

Otto Skorzeny