New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Free train

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Otto Skorzeny

Man, I would love having that sitting in my yard.  That's cool as shit!  That guy's a dope.

guidematic

It's just a shell, though. If it had power, you could fire it up and supply the neighbourhood with power. Looks like an EMD E6A.

Mike

Otto Skorzeny

Even as a shell it's cool yard art. Kids could play in it.  You could plant flowers and trees in it.  It's just neat to look at.

Carfreak

Forrest I say go for it. Contact the guy and then see aboot having it shipped to your front yard. Its only in Anchorage.

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

I'm not saying I would go out of my way to obtain one for my yard but if it was already sitting there I'd make the best of it.  Look at that dump of a house and yard.  The rusty train hulk doesn't exactly detract from the guy's stellar landscaping.  If anything it improves the place by providing an interesting focal point.

Fins

Me thinks that you for got the second word of the first sentence.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

Hahaha! yep.  I'll add it in red so people know what we're talking about.

Carfreak

A lot of us prolly already figgered what he was trying to say.

Otto Skorzeny

You could turn it into an outdoor gazebo /dining/grilling area. Put some lawn chairs in there where the batteries were.  That would be awesome.

Fins

This section is also public CF. So some of the masses may never figure that out.

Quote from: CarFreak on March 30, 2015, 08:30:10 PM
A lot of us prolly already figgered what he was trying to say.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

Quote from: Fins on March 30, 2015, 08:48:46 PM

This section is also public CF.

Yes, that's how I set it up.    :lookin:

Quote from: Fins on March 30, 2015, 08:48:46 PM

So some of the masses may never figure that out.

DILLIGAFF   :icon_OO:

Russ

The price of steel must be down, salvage it.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD