News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

This price for used?!?!? How much if NOS?

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

It's like a lot of the MoBo people. They'll rape you if you unbuckle your belt. They think they have the only parts that will fit your car. I'd junk the car before I gave that clown $480.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Russ

The rate for those is 150.00 to 250.00  For that rate, it should be cleaned and painted, inspected, to include the mic measurements on the oil pump and a new shaft bushing.  Shipping would cost 12- 18 bucks.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Carfreak

That sounds much more reasonable. Not like its an Eldo or convertible only part.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Denrep

The good thing about the high aksing price is that it may spur someone on to come up with a new replacement cover, or a reman process for 'em.
It's about time anyway.  :confused2:

...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!

Otto Skorzeny

I doubt it.  Anybody who can has already swapped engines.

Denrep

I dunno, especially '63-'4 are not swap friendly.
...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!