News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

A friend wants to buy a hood for a 1956 Cadillac. He is located in Atlanta GA.

Previous topic - Next topic

The Pope

A friend wants to buy a hood for a 1956 Cadillac. He is located in Atlanta GA. Not Otto, nor Stan.
Pope Bill :pope:

20 tons of Blessed Mid-Century chrome, steel and leather.

Otto Skorzeny

I think there's one at the junkyard on Hwy 27 just Calloway Gardens.  I can't remember, though.  I'll look through my pictures.  Winchell got the front end and fender.

Otto Skorzeny

I just looked at all my photos of that wreck and the hood is nowhere around.  I think it had already been gotten.

The Pope

Quote from: Otto Skorzeny on June 11, 2015, 03:21:30 AM
I just looked at all my photos of that wreck and the hood is nowhere around.  I think it had already been gotten.

Thanks for looking. The friend is Pete Kickovich. He has a lot of '56 parts also, just no hood.

Otto Skorzeny

I know Pete.  How'd you meet him?  I sold him some parts some years back.

I contacted our (Pete's and mine) mutual friend in Michigan about a hood but Pete's probably already called him.  Tht's be chuck Dykstra.  He's the one who got me my engine.

Otto Skorzeny

Otto Skorzeny

Pete and I drove out to Bob Winchell's place today and bought that hood from Mike Dougherty's '56.  (Remember that one I posted photos of that rolled down a driveway/street/ravine two months before my engine blew?)

Anyway, I think Bob gave him a deal on it because I was there.  $100 for hood probably worth $300-$500.

The Pope

Quote from: Otto Skorzeny on June 19, 2015, 05:18:10 PM
Pete and I drove out to Bob Winchell's place today and bought that hood from Mike Dougherty's '56.  (Remember that one I posted photos of that rolled down a driveway/street/ravine two months before my engine blew?)

Anyway, I think Bob gave him a deal on it because I there.  $100 for hood probably worth $300-$500.

Good. BTW I met Pete through another mutual friend, Jeffery Hoole. He is the main mechanic restoring airplanes for the Delta museum.