New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Gotta Go

Previous topic - Next topic

Otto Skorzeny

Blue suede interior.  :puke:

Fins

It's in my 'hood, though I've never seen it anywhere. Most likely for good reason.

He does need to decide what he's selling though. A 67 or a 68.  And of course, the jabronie just has to throw in the Elvis shit.   :jack:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Keeper

Fins,I love the Paisan Ny reference with Jabrone. I blew f-ing snot on my screen. Takes alot these tough days to make me laugh like that! Thanks!! :music2:

Keeper

Suprising that it Is real nice,I took a fridge magnet!All steel car without rust???Never seen a car without rust.He says he owned it for 12 years and takes it to the Festival shows and stuff.I never seen it around either.It is Steve from S+A Glass at prospect and dixie.I am in competition with a High school kid from the expensive Pinecrest School, His first car!! His dad wants him in a safe car.If the kid really wants it and fans out the hundreds on the hood,he gets it.Steve said I could have it for $7500 and I feel it is worth it.Tires,Wheels,Huge Nice Dual Exhaust,Paint ,Body and the stinkin suede cost more than that.Hate the steering wheel and the missing V on the hood and not real fond of the pinstripe.He said the new metal was almost from the beltline on the quarters and the bottom of the front fenders.Trunk and floors are like new.
again suprising that it was actually nice.Every light bulb,AC/Heat and windows and seat all functioning as new!

Denrep

Quote from: Keeper on October 11, 2015, 03:03:59 AM
All steel car without rust???Never seen a car without rust. . . .

He said the new metal was almost from the beltline on the quarters and the bottom of the front fenders.

:thinking:

Why did a rust-free car  need half an acre of new  metal?  :confused2:
...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!

classic cruiser

coffee fueled-beer cooled

Fins

You guys have fun with this, I'll just read. I have waaay too many questions about this one to rebutt the ad.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Keeper

He offered the welding job information when I stuck the magnet around.

Fins

Well, did you get your birthday present?
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Keeper

Lucky 16 year old Kid,Parents got him a Real Nice first car!!!

Fins

:dwarf:  But he won't know how to take care of it. Plus I want to see him feeding that 472.  :Muttley:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Keeper

8-10 mpg for sure of Premium only.That is what I get in The Animal Eldo,I would think he might be OK!

Fins

Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

Jeez, I thought maybe you were showing him this one:  http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/5254786745.html
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.