Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1970 Eldo Custom Roadster

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Real scholar there.  ::)

I'd rather have that Riv sitting in the garage.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

Quote from: Fins on October 17, 2015, 10:44:15 PM
I'd rather have that Riv sitting in the garage.

Me too.

It looks like they did a decent job cutting off the top.  Lost storage.  He better move that thing before the next rain.

Carfreak

He didn't lose storage, that's just his m.o. 

Know of the seller, hubby has met him a few times. 

Fins

To me, it's a totally useless car with no roof. WHY would anyone with even half a brain, cut the roof off of a car?
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Well for one thing, Michigan isn't Florida; it doesn't rain every single day here.   Its very ez to drive a car with no top. 

Otto Skorzeny

I wouldn't want a car with no roof but if the top was completely rusted out due to a vinyl roof, maybe chopping it off seemed like the thing to do. Useless in my opinion.