Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Right Side Manifold.

Previous topic - Next topic

guidematic

I'll extend the invite.....

Mike

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Russ

I have not been contacted for an exhaust manifold.

As long as he doesn't write/brag about drinking merlot, I'm fine with newbs.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Fins

WTF is wrong with Merlot? I like it. I prefer a Merlot/Cabernet blend, but either tastes fine to me.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Russ

But you don't constantly write about pondering your thoughts over a glass or 2 of Merlot.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Jon

Thursday night I bottled 62 bottles of Merlot and will be aged in the basement alongside the 50 bottles from my last batch.

Otto Skorzeny

Where do you get the grapes?

Fins

Quote from: Russ on May 08, 2016, 01:49:45 PM
But you don't constantly write about pondering your thoughts over a glass or 2 of Merlot.

No. I save that for "The Johnny".
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Jon

Quote from: Otto Skorzeny on May 08, 2016, 02:08:35 PM
Where do you get the grapes?

Costco.
The Argentia Ridge Merlot is fantastic.

Otto Skorzeny

Do you put them in a barrel and mash them with your bare feet?

Carfreak

Nyah, that's what kids are for. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

:rotfl:                 :puke:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Jon

No stomping necessary.
The only job the girls have at this age is placing the labels.